License Category B100
(light motocycle ≤ 125 cm3)
The driving licence category B100 entitles you to drive following vehicles:
- - Light motocycle (≤ 125 cm3 with a maximum power of 11 kW and
a power/weight ratio not exceeding 0,1 kW/kg);
but is limited to Luxembourg territory.
- You must have held a category B licence for at least 2 years.
Documents required for the application for a driving licence of the category B100:
- - A medical certificate (less than 3 months old);
- - A recent passport photograph (taken from the front) in 45 × 35 mm format;
- - A valid copy of your ID card/passport;
- - A copy of your driving license;
- - A recent copy of the criminal record from the country of origin
if you have been resident in Luxembourg for less than 5 years.
Practical training course;
A theoretical and a practical training course of at least 7 hours provided by a driving school is required,
but without theoretical or practical test!