License Category BE
The driving licence category BE is required for driving:
- A trailer which Maximum Allowable Mass (MMA) of the assembly
(vehicle + trailer) is between 4250 kg and 7000 kg.
- - The Maximum Allowable Mass of the tractor cannot exceed 3500 kg;
- - And the Maximum Allowable Mass of the trailer cannot exceed 3500 kg either.
Documents required for the application for a driving licence of the category BE:
- - A medical certificate (less than 3 months old);
- - A recent passport photograph (taken from the front) in 45 × 35 mm format;
- - A valid copy of your ID card/passport;
- - A copy of your driving license;
The training is composed of:
- - 2 theoretical hours and 4 practical hours;
- The theoretical test precedes the practical test and it will be held during the practical test.